The Unsustainability of ISIS Detentions in Syria
Perhaps the most immediate challenge facing the Syrian Democratic Forces is what to do with the influx of ISIS members and their families that have poured out of ISIS's last stronghold, particularly since February 2019.
New without box: A brand-new, unused and unworn item that is not in its original retail packaging or may be missing ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Line:||Nike Air|
|Brand:||Nike||UK Shoe Size (Women's):||UK 5.5|
|EAN:||Does not apply|
- Kenneth Cole Reaction Fabric Boots Sz 7.5-8
- Women's Skechers 744 WHITE LA Street Shine classic sport Womens Size 7.5 New
- NAUGHTY MONKEY One Way Ticket Pewter Metallic Leather Gladiator Sandals 8.5 New
- Reebok Men's AR1441 Furylite II AR Athletic Casual shoes Black Size 13M
- RM Williams 100% leather shoes size 9 EUC Men's mens shoe boat loafers
- Grace Ladies Spring Bloch Heels Pumps Slip on OL Office Ladies Casual shoes Size
- Women Wrinkles Mid-calf Boots Round Toe Low Block Heel Back Lace up Casual Shoes
- Alpe pink gold leather snake print gladiator sandals, UK 4 EU 37, BNWB
- Billabong Poolside Sandal Black White Slide Sandals Size 8 Men’s
- Cole Haan Burgundy Cherry Leather Pinch Moc Penny Loafer Women's 10
Expanding Knowledge, Narrowing Divides
MEI fosters greater understanding of the Middle East through non-partisan policy analysis, educational services, and promotion of regional arts and culture.
Attend free, public events at our D.C. headquarters or tune in to our live webcasts
No events are currently scheduled. Bruno Magli Buckle Slip-On Loafers. Black, Made in , Size 9.5D to receive notification of events as they are added to the calendar.
Led by renowned scholars and regional experts, MEI's policy research programs produce original analysis, convene roundtables and public events, and work to advance understanding of the complexities of regional policy.
Countering Terrorism & Extremism
In-depth analysis into the region’s varied terrorist threats and their underlying drivers, including civil conflict.
What We Do
We seek to promote knowledge of the Middle East in America and strengthen understanding of the United States by the peoples and governments of the region. We believe pursuit of this goal is integral to building a world of peace and stability, in which the people of our two regions value our shared humanity.
Our international conflict resolution dialogues bring together civil society and political leaders to achieve impact through cooperation both in and outside of the region.